What is Blue Waters Collagen
Wild-caught. All Natural.
Blue Waters Collagen is 100% pure hydrolyzed fish collagen that is organic and post no risk of exposure to antibiotics or hormones unlike farmed fish and other animals.
Blue Waters Collagen is 100% sourced and processed in Canada.
It is produced from the skins of wild-caught, deep-sea fish such as Cod, Haddock, and Pollock from the pure and pristine waters of the North Atlantic Ocean.
Maximize on Blue Waters Collagen’s advantages
- No risk of Avian Flu, Hoof and Mouth Disease or Mad Cow Disease associated with other forms of Collagen
- No fishy flavour (very neutral and easy to mix)
- No added artificial sweeteners, preservatives, or colours
- No Genetically Modified Materials or Organisms used at any point in Blue Waters Collagen’s production
- Zero Cholesterol
- Zero Fat
- Zero Carbohydrates
- Kosher and Halal Certified
- Best Bioavailability (easily absorbed; 1.5x more than Bovine and Porcine Collagen)